What To See
Chemainus Tours, Vancouver Island
Welcome To Chemainus BC, Vancouver Island Please find below some links you may find useful while planning your vacation with Chemainus Tours.
- Merridale Estate Cidery – At Merridale Ciderworks, they use cider apple varieties that have been proven for centuries in England, France, and Germany to make the best cider.
- Vancouver Island Kayaking and Tours – A source of tours from Vancouver Island and across Canada.
- Cherry Point Vineyards – The vineyard we visit on our Wine and Wonders Tour.
- Chemainus Murals Information – Take a virtual tour of the Chemainus Murals.
- Chemainus Theatre – Check out what’s playing at the Theatre.
- BC Ferries – A ride on BC Ferries is an adventure in itself. More than just transportation!
- Chemainus – Learn more about the “Little Town That Did©”.
- Go Nanaimo – Your gateway to Nanaimo, British Columbia, with travel articles and photos from across Canada.
- M.V. Lady Rose Marine – Wild, windy, but beautiful boat adventures.
- Sealegs Kayaking – Truly the experts in safety and quality while kayaking on the Island.
- Tourism Vancouver Island – The Tourism Vancouver Island website is the official travel site for the Vancouver Island region including Victoria and the Gulf Islands of British Columbia, Canada.
- www.tripadvisor.com – Hotel reviews, vacation recommendations and weekend getaway advice – all at TripAdvisor.com.
- Tourism Victoria – Spend some time in beautiful Victoria BC.
- Visit Chemainus – All you ever wanted to know about “The Little City That Did” is right here.